13.4.17

286. MORE LAYERS.










jeans/ SAMMYDRESS  - buy it here              sandals/ ZARA                   shirt/ ZARA                   blazer/ ZARA studio collection               tee/ H&M         



⇋⇋⇋

These season denim has a big comeback in every way and every style.  I also decide to make an experiment with style and lenght. So I ordered these denim pants and as you can see they are made of two types of denim, a light blue and dark blue on sides so it looks like patchwork. They are high waisted also but you can't see it on these pictures and the material is really soft. Also you can see  here that they have  unfinished ends. 
And I decide to pair it with a lots of layers to make some  grunge silhouette. And all I can say is that I like how it ends on these pictures. 

1 komentar:

  1. A very interesting outfit. Perfect for coffee in the evening.

    OdgovoriIzbriši