17.1.17

256. Embroidered skirt.



⇋⇋⇋

Since I 'm not a big fan of colours , this skirt surprised me as much as it might surprised you, when you looked that I'm wearing it.

Actually I saw this skirt the first time this autumn , but I didn't want to buy it .
 Now, a month later I order it from Zaful webshop, because it seemed to me as a great item for grey winter days. 

I have to admit that today wasn't a good day for taking pictures outside, but even worse thing is that these overknees are just not for snowy and ice weather.
 That was my mistake because I spent a whole day in the city wearing it , and I just want to take some shoots for you guys.
 Well, not smart at all.
So, this outfit would look much better with some boots or ankle boots without heel, but hey what can I say in my defense except that you can't always get what you want. 

p.s. If you like this skirt you can order it - here

 



skirt/ZAFUL -buy it here        boots/PUBLIC DESIRE          knit/ vintage         bag/ZARA         faux fur/STRADIVARIUS

2 komentara:

  1. Wow, love your style! It is so unusual and unique! Keep going! :D
    http://glamvoyagediaries.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši