4.1.17

252. Shiny dress and belted coat.






boots/ZARA         jeans/H&M          dress/ZAFUL -buy it here         tee/ZARA        coat/MANGO      belt/MANGO       hat/LACK OF COLOR


⇋⇋⇋

Hi guys, at the first I want to say Happy New Year to all of you. 
I hope that this 2017., will be great, exciting and unpredictable as it was the last year. 
I wish you all happiness, health and joy , and everything else will come by itself. 

And now to be back to today's post, I ordered this shiny dress from Zaful -click here to  buy it if you are like it, and it came to me before Christmas but I decide to wear it in daily outfits because it is so simple to pair with your everyday essentials. 
You could see similar dresses worn by Jenners or in the AYAI by Rumi Nelly collections and Instagramers all over the world.
 But it looks nice for clubbing that's for sure.
It's a bit windy and chilly , so there's no other option to wear it except with coat and boots. 
These overknees are the best buy this winter because they works great for the day and for the night out. 
I like how it turned on and these pictures looks nice with this foggy background. 

I hope you'll like it .  xoxo.

4 komentara:

  1. Savršeno!! :)

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2017/01/just-like-julia.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love this look! Great boots girl and happy new year :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a beautiful belted dress,i love it!! this kind of dress to wear in the body is very explicit figure,and very suitable in this season.thanks for sharing~~

    OdgovoriIzbriši