18.11.16

239. Two piece dress and aviator jacket.



two piece dress/DRESSLILY -buy it here          aviator jacket/SHEIN -buy it here         bag/ZARA    boots/ZARA


⇋⇋⇋
One of the winter must-have pieces for this season is two piece knit dress. Not just that it looks great, it also keep you warm on a bad weather day, and you have the whole outfit with just that one-two pieces. 
I order this in grey color because I think that's the most easier to combine with the rest of my wardrobe pieces. On the first moment I think about mixing it with a faux fur coat, but then I got this suede winter aviator jacket , and that was it. I knew that I have a nice combo that works for everyday. 
You can also wear it on ankle boots, or sneakers, or flats, the choice is yours.
What do you think about it? 


⇋⇋⇋

Here's just a quick reminder about Dresslily Black Friday Promotion. 
If you visit the Dresslily online shop you can find this two piece dress that I'm wearing in this post and much more great stuff on sale. 

1 komentar: