24.9.16

221. Cropped flares xROSEGAL




















jeans/ROSEGAL -buy it here     blazer/ZARA -here     tee/ZARA      bag/ZARA       boots/ZARA -here

So today I wear the most comfortable pair of jeans I 've ever worn in my life. These are cropped flares, and I could bet that you've seen similar ones a million times on the streetstyle outfits. Not that they are looking just photogenic , but they're super easy to combine for everyday look with a bit of edgy . 
I found this one  at the Rosegal online shop, and from the moment they came I could say that I live in it. I just can't get enough of this soft and delightful material . 
Be ready for a bunch of OOTD posts with these ones, because I have a lot of ideas for how to style these ones. 

For much more and similar styles be sure to follow Rosegal Instagram page - here, to be updated about all new offers. 



2 komentara: